Printspot e-commerce for Websites
ONLINE STORE FOR ONLINE SALE OF
PrintSpot online is a comprehensive software solution for the online sale of personalized printing services for photography, decoration, gift, visual communication and printing.
The software unifies in a single flexible and scalable solution all the services, products, and forms of sales that a print business needs and is designed for both mobile phones and desktops and tablets.
- Personalized Online Store
PrintSpot eCommerce generates a store website with a complete e-commerce system, with a shopping cart, order form and online payment gateway.
YOUR STORE WITH ECOMMERCE
Online store for orders adapted to your needs
Ecommerce is a service that provides the merchant with their own online store of personalized and photographic products. Ready to start selling and with a wide catalog of products.
Open so that the merchant can add his own products and designs, manage content, add promotions and adapt the store to his business model. A complete system that covers all the needs of the business.
With the eCommerce platform you will have full control of your online store. We use WordPress / Woocommerce as the base, the most widespread and supported system in the world.
- Creation and management of products and offers.
- Pages by products, cross sales and directed sales.
- Sales statistics and user accounts.
- Configurable payment and shipping methods.
- Coupon-based promotions.
- Pick up points and time.
Personalized online store
The web portal is the visible part of your online store and the one that adapts to your corporate image. Specially designed for the sale of photographic and personalized products.
- Webstore design adapted to the corporate image of your business.
- Adaptability to the screen size of any device.
- Optimized for SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Simple and intuitive navigation for the consumer.
- Accommodation and maintenance service included.
With its own address https://PrintSpot.io/name where photography, decoration, gifts and printing products can be displayed and sold.
- HTML5 customization editors that include a preloaded standard imaxel catalog.
- The merchant can select which products he wants to offer, set their prices, descriptions and images.
- The merchant can design and publish exclusive custom product templates.
- There is no limit on the number of products and categories.
- Local “Production Center” software that downloads orders to the print center and then directs them to printers or organizes them by folders / orders / customers / products.
- It is usually installed on the same machine where printers are managed or orders are stored.
- If the store does not have Windows computers, or prefers not to use them, it is possible to manually download orders from the backoffice from a Mac or Windows computer.
- Card-paid orders are automatically validated. Unpaid orders are held until the operator validates them from the sales control panel. Once validated, orders are automatically received in the production flow at the print center and either printed directly or sent to a network folder.
- User account
- Online payment gateways for credit card, with the possibility of paying Apple and Google pay.
- Discounts and promotions
- Two delivery methods:
- Click & collect service: the consumer collects the order at a physical collection point. Supports different pickup locations and an additional cost for pickup.
- Home delivery service: the order is delivered by postal mail. Supports shipments to selected countries, shipping zones within countries, and various shipping methods with different costs per zone.
Backoffice de administración
A web panel https://PrintSpot.io/name/admin with two levels of access:
- The “supervisor” user is the administrator with full access, including configuration of prices, payment methods, etc.
- The “operator” user has restricted access at the “store clerk” level for order validation.
Do you have your own E-COMMERCE? We have an API for you.
If you already have your e-Commerce store or if our white label website does not fit your needs, you can use PRINTSPOT’s HTML5 editor system through our API or the woocommerce / wordpress, prestashop and magento connectors.
WE CAN HELP YOU
Contact us if you have questions or need more information about our products.