Printspot | 2.19.5 | 13/09/2021
- New order state: Rejected. This will help you to identify is there has been any problem with the order (you have to contact us if the order has been created in this state).
- Fixed the product type price shown in the catalog for old shops (we set for default to show the minimum price of templates).
- Fixed cookies warning overlapping the category products number (option activated in the Customization section).
- Added an action that removes items from cart if project has 30 or more days (the projects has 30 days retention policy).
- Fixed error handling in Printspot state assignation: Now we allow order validation if the order has items with no errors (only the items without errors will be processed to Services).